Pit raid sim Fail.

by SmoothasH2O

Original Post

Highlighted

Pit raid sim Fail.

★ Guide

The game states my guild has only 34 players with 7 star. However we have 36 player with 7 star Han. All have logged in and updated the game. I have made a ticket with EA and have gotten no where. Maybe someone from EA will see this post and help. I have attached files showing the game glitch. How many players have 7 star Han. And lastly showing the longest length of time one of my players has not logged in for. 

All these prove that EA has a problem with the sim function with the pit raid. 

Message 1 of 7 (1,222 Views)

Re: Pit raid sim Fail.

@SmoothasH2O Did this get resolved? Could have been a timing discrepancy and DSR bot was pulling older data at the time.

★ Guide

No this has not been resolved. 

I have also gone through and personally verified all of the DSR data. 

Unfortunately my guild has been dealing with this for over a month now. With no message from CG saying they are working on the problem. 

Message 3 of 7 (1,140 Views)

★ Guide
@GladOS-013 After a month of contacting and making tickets CG finally just an hour ago pushed through and refreshed our guild counter.

It only took several members of my guild and myself to send in ticket after ticket to get this fixed.
Message 4 of 7 (1,126 Views)

@SmoothasH2O Sorry it was so frustrating and long, but glad it finally got fixed!

★★★★ Novice

My guild has had same issue since September 13.  

Im joing every post on this issue until it gets resolved.

Guild: The3 Hellfire Club

Leader: KnightKapz19

Ally code: 968-624-617 (have memorized typing so often)

7* Han count: 36 ( 1 player left guild today)

SWGOH server count: 33.

Please advise.

Message 6 of 7 (942 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We’re down to 35 with Han, and Pit sim count says 32. Very frustrating.  Guild has had 2 mass exodus’s in history, and it’s been a long haul to gat to a point to sim Pit.  Members are frustrated and less devoted ones are leaving.  I really hope we can get this resolved before morale dips lower....

Message 7 of 7 (915 Views)