Re: Payback is dead.

by BLVD69

Original Post

Payback is dead.

★ Apprentice

Well this one never lasted very well did it?  People still play 2015's game because it was so good, the physics were great and the modifications were good too.  Payback had a chance to take all that and go even better but it flopped so bad.  Anyone any idea when the next need for speed game will arrive with us?  They really need to pull something out the bag with the next one because that last one was so so bad.  Not worth a single penny i paid for it, I will be waiting a few months before purchasing the next one to see if it will actually be worth getting.  Is there anything good to take from payback at all?  i personally wasn't a fan of only being able to use certain cars for certain events and the performance modification speed card thing was bloody awful, Losing being able to modify your track width and all that for air ride never sat well with me either.  i'd take that back over air any day.  

Message 1 of 2 (731 Views)

Re: Payback is dead.

★★ Expert

@scambler94 

As for the next game don't expect much out of the bag of tricks with EA.

This franchise needs a facelift makeover!

If you plan on buying next game wait six months after release to read up on the reviews.

Do your homework like smart gamers do and you should know if the next game is worth buying or to just ignore it.

Payback had some fun at first, bugs, missing items, no free roam on opening day. Game was a disaster.

EA missed the mark on Payback, Graphics don't line up right with shadows and color contrast is way off!

Cars sound like tuna cans with scooter engines racing on a golf course track!

Customization was sub par in this game.

The constant grind to upgrade and the pay to play real cash themes in this game is blatant greed by EA!

If the next Ea game has any chance at making good sale.

The EA & Ghost Studios need to stop cutting corners and  go back to basics 101.

1.More Details customization!

2.More Cars to race with!

3.More open world map with multi land layouts....not a stupid dead end desert! 

4.Drop the Movie Story from the game series, If I want a action movie I'll watch a real movie first.

5.Build a code in game to make people drive correctly, no drivers going backwards in events please!

6.Cut the cheaters out of the game!

7. Real car sounds, and better detail graphics with shadows going in the right alignment.

Just a few thoughts from me.

Have a great day.

Message 2 of 2 (698 Views)