Payback, Spend Real Cash For Goodies or I.G.C.?

by BLVD69

Original Post

Re: Payback, Spend Real Cash For Goodies or I.G.C.?

★★★ Pro
I agree with most of what you saying man, but i think personally NFS has beeen a mess since 2003. Because i feel that NFS in the 90s was more neutrally, since me and other kids at that time could play with our dads. At that time all Need for Speed games had split screen, we dident had crengeworthy story. NFS dont need story it should be all about the cars, i really miss when we had those car showcases and track showcases etc. I feel EA made NFS with much more passion in the good old days, lets hope that the next NFS is High Stakes 2. I personally think this Street racing genre is milked too far.
Message 11 of 13 (478 Views)

★★ Expert

@BVBgamer88 

Your right EA and other game companies have milked these racing games to death! 

The Cash Cow EA has incorporated is a  shameless  love/hate relationship with the fans.

The old NFS series was most fun back in the 1990's and early 2000's. 

Now EA just rolls out garbage and yet promise the fan base and new fans the next game is Golden!  LOL

Sadly, the game is far from golden, but is definitely golden for EA ripping the fans off at the prices they charge us to buy there junk!

If EA could't insult us enough they then add microtransactions in the game to beg for more cash and hold us hostage to our game! 

I believe the gaming industry executives need to be locked up for failing to follow good business practices! 

Apparently the Federal government agrees with people like us getting ripped off with Microtransactions in there games! 

Check the added link to read more!

https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/276779-ea-may-get-sued-over-fifa-loot-crates-in-belgium

https://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/11/21/the-state-of-hawaii-investigating-ea-for-pred...

Have a great day & thank you for adding commentary to my thread.

Message 12 of 13 (410 Views)

★★★ Pro
No problem mate, yeah its so sad too se todays gamingindustry . With those big AAA companies, they dont care if the game has lots of bugs and glitches. Plus dont forget those expensive DLCs, just take Dovetail games that produces the Train sim series. Its expensive as hell. But if you look at the indie genre, they make games cheap with awsome graffic. But yeah lets hope EA get punished for the stupid FUT lootcrates in Fifa.
Message 13 of 13 (367 Views)