Re: Patchnotes August 14th

by Mister_Crac

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

:/ MLRS change makes sense, but one of the few viable non-tech decks just got a triple nerf...  

Message 11 of 16 (548 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@CakeSpear wrote:

Ah, i though the Surrender function was a more user friendly way of exiting the match ( in other words i thought the battle would continue on after the surrender, much like when you force quit the App/game ), but i see now that it immediatly ends the match for both players.

And that's precisely how it should be. Surrendering means that the battle is over. The only thing that is missing here is that you don't get any notification that your opponent has surrendered.

Message 12 of 16 (527 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Mister_Crac wrote:

The only thing that is missing here is that you don't get any notification that your opponent has surrendered.

This should be added in the next update, on the victory screen it should say player x surrendered to player y. Take note of players x and y, they're the placeholder names of player accounts.

Message 13 of 16 (505 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Maybe im over thinking this, but doesnt this new Surrender feature bring with it some negative elements also?

For example, there might be an increase in players dropping out of matches immediatly to get a better Race position.

Also you can easily complete the 2 standard daily Bounties ( play as GDI/ NOD ) without actually ‘playing’ anything but  rather Surrendering right away instead.

Message 14 of 16 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@CakeSpear wrote:

Also you can easily complete the 2 standard daily Bounties ( play as GDI/ NOD ) without actually ‘playing’ anything but  rather Surrendering right away instead.

No, you can't. You need a certain number of kills to have the match registered in the bounties. I think its 3 or 4, have no clue on how many one needs to finish the bounty.

Message 15 of 16 (495 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@CakeSpear wrote:

Maybe im over thinking this, but doesnt this new Surrender feature bring with it some negative elements also?

For example, there might be an increase in players dropping out of matches immediatly to get a better Race position.

People have already done the deranking thing by losing deliberately, even before the surrender button was introduced. This is nothing new. The game should detect when a player suddenly has a much lower win rate than usual and it should then ban them from the current race. But EA is too lazy to care.

You cannot complete daily bounties by just building a few units and then quitting the game. It will not count. I recently had a draw against a clan mate of mine who did not build any units at all. I let the game end in a draw for reasons of fairness - if they don't wanna fight against a clan mate, neither do I. I did build units for my daily bounties, but it did not count.

Message 16 of 16 (464 Views)