by xMaksuss

Original Post

Patchnotes August 14th

★★★★★ Guide

When no one else wants to post the patch notes:

58FDE29A-F045-441D-95CE-AF5A5478445F.jpeg

GDI:

MLRS: infantry damage down from 70 to 40

MSV: reload boost time reduced by 50% (units with reload times will need longer to reload now)

Shatterer: Speed down from Fast to Average

Zone Troopers: changes from last patch reverted

Nod:

Cyborgs: changes from last patch reverted

Chem buggy: damage to vehicles down from 40 to 30

And that‘s it... that‘s the whole patch. Kinda small if you ask me.

Message 1 of 16 (1,051 Views)

Re: Patchnotes August 14th

★★★ Apprentice

How do you know thats the changes?How did you get this information?

Message 2 of 16 (1,012 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
Message 3 of 16 (1,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

These are the patch notes of yesterday, but for some reason they are not applied yet. These changes will most likely apply today.

Also, the patch was 120 mb, so what got added? Well most of it is secure, but the option to surrender got added! In the bottom left of your screen is a panel during a match now. Click it and a surrender-button pops up. This feature has been requested a lot so now it‘s here.

Message 4 of 16 (995 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xMaksuss wrote:

These are the patch notes of yesterday, but for some reason they are not applied yet. These changes will most likely apply today.

Also, the patch was 120 mb, so what got added? Well most of it is secure, but the option to surrender got added! In the bottom left of your screen is a panel during a match now. Click it and a surrender-button pops up. This feature has been requested a lot so now it‘s here.

Finally, I can drop myself from matches if I don't want to fight someone with high level units, or am planning to lose and find challenge battles worthless. What does the victor get for winning it early without destroying the base? medals, coins, two to three gems?

Message 5 of 16 (986 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Wont it be possible for both players to lose the same match then?

Lets say I fire a Missile/ Catalyst Missile at the enemy Base ( 1% health ), and surrender before the Missile hits ground...

Message 6 of 16 (979 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

No idea. I think either goes first. But if both players surrendered at the same time, it might work and both players get an early tie/two way defeat.

Message 7 of 16 (959 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@CakeSpear  right now if both bases explode at almost the same time, for example if player A destroys the base of player B using units while player B already sent a nuke at player A which would also destroy the base, the player which bade exploded first looses, even if technically nobody wins.

In your situation, player A surrenders while his catalyst missile is on the way to the base of player B. It destroys the base, but player A already surrendered, so player B wins, even if his base was destroyed.

Message 8 of 16 (956 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ah, i though the Surrender function was a more user friendly way of exiting the match ( in other words i thought the battle would continue on after the surrender, much like when you force quit the App/game ), but i see now that it immediatly ends the match for both players.

Message 9 of 16 (947 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Update: NOW the patch is active.

Message 10 of 16 (922 Views)