★★★★★ Expert

@SaphireandSteel Party!

"Golden Mirror by the wall, who's the fairest one of all?"

Message 861 of 876 (1,276 Views)

Re: Party Photos & Chatter

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Although it crashed I did manage to snap a few pix. @themummyof4

A Bride looking mortified about the toast! Deana must be telling her something horrific!😰

Grandma and Deana Winchester playing darts! ''SAY WHAT!!? That gal can play! 

Message 862 of 876 (1,244 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Lol, thanks, @JulesDarling! Haha, she was probably remembering her husband when he was still the wellness centre NPC, before they married and he moved in and was un-creeped...!
Message 863 of 876 (1,223 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@themummyof4 We almost made it to your party yesterday before the crash! 

I think it took us too long to get dressed  or we were finishing up the ridiculously long llama-zoom challenge we were trapped in at the time 🙄

Thank you for the invite & I hope we make it in next time 🤞

Message 864 of 876 (1,193 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

I am posting these because they are funny but they are a glitch and I will report that in a few. 

My baby is a horrible dancer so why would I ever pick her?! Oh man she is really bad! Still thinks the macarena is cool! I told her that is never was and she just said ''HEY''!! 

Feed was @mrdoggie94 party where I had no idea where he kept the high chair. Now how much can the Grim Reaper really eat? Humm I don’t serve up souls so he was out of luck. Izzy with glasses and without would not eat my food either because like him I would just feed him the same thing over and over and over again! That would Serve him right! The Sims with no face.. how can I feed them? A question beyond my scope for sure! Philosophy was never my thing but I think it goes , they feed so they exist or is it they exist so they feed? 

tuck in . See for yourself! NOTE: The Sims under tuck in were NOT guest at the party that I was at! 😳

A few other things, everyone from @mrdoggie94 followed me another party! I did NOT take a photo because I thought they were just there. I left and when I came back the party was empty! Strange day in Simland!

Message 865 of 876 (1,172 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Lol. My Spadas (Daniel and Ezekiel)... They're so vain... Don't know if our sims are that vain...

Message 866 of 876 (1,156 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@mrdoggie94I don’t know about my Sims but I do know that whenever Wiz's boys visit my house they are mirror hogs! Snapping selfies and primping in their speedos!

Message 867 of 876 (1,141 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@JulesDarling wrote:
@mrdoggie94I don’t know about my Sims but I do know that whenever Wiz's boys visit my house the are mirror hogs!

Have you seen the number of mirrors in their house.......there are 10.  That is more than 2 per superhero.  They like to be super fit, super cool and may be a little bit super vain.  

What really has me wondering is that, everyone who visits my house walks, almost directly, to the pink bedroom in the back corner.  They end up there with one (or more) superhero and usually one or more other sims.  It doesn't matter who they are, young, old, male, female.  It makes me wonder.  I really hope there is a super secret super hideout hidden behind the wardrobe, because the other obvious option raises questions.

Message 868 of 876 (1,133 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@BlueWizardRob I am not sure. I love that room but that is perhaps a tab obvious as to why. I cannot speak for the other Sims mostly because I don’t speak Simlish but I think it’s because of your Super Cute, Super Hero Sims and nothing more!
Message 869 of 876 (1,128 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Warning the spacesuit is not flame resistant 😆

Message 870 of 876 (1,068 Views)