Re: Party Photos & Chatter

by VintageStarlette

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@mamabearboys 👏👏👏👏 HAHAHAHA!!! Your dramatic interpretations are hilarious!!! "Friend-zoned'" Ha! And that Fitz is a looker. Hubba Hubba! I think he'll be ravishing in gray hair. And wow! Your photo editing is awesome!

Thanks so much for the party, mamabear. I'll share my photos tomorrow! 🖤
Message 81 of 876 (1,160 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Simfanatic08 My game crashed again... surprised and I’m having trouble getting back in.. It’s already resent my game progress from last night so i’m not happy.  I’ve opened a thread in case anyone else has issues https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Vlogger-Event-crashing-my-game-and-resetting-tasks/m-p/68...

Message 82 of 876 (1,157 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Finealta cannot believe how much stuff is crashing. I wish they would fix some things before giving us another event causing more problems!

Message 83 of 876 (1,140 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm not good with captions so you'll have to think of your own. A few pics from the Blue Out party, which was terrific fun!

Message 84 of 876 (1,130 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Simfanatic08 Wow, these are really terrific shots! You got the blue and the fun! Look at them! I always have such a hard time catching them doing anything other than standing there staring at each other. 😂
Message 85 of 876 (1,125 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Some pics from Classy or Sassy party.

I don't know how to do these collages without the file being to big! I've seen bigger ones and I don't know how they're done. Tips appreciated!!

Message 86 of 876 (1,124 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Simfanatic08 Photo 1: Greta gives a theatrical interpretation of "The Color Blue."

2. Karaoke Night at Simfan's!

3. "Swing your partner, do-si-do!"

😂🤣😃😄
Message 87 of 876 (1,123 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Simfanatic08 HAAAhahahaha!!!!!!!! Whoa!!! That bear shot!
Message 88 of 876 (1,114 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

More from Classy or Sassy

Message 89 of 876 (1,109 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:
@Simfanatic08Photo 1: Greta gives a theatrical interpretation of "The Color Blue."

2. Karaoke Night at Simfan's!

3. "Swing your partner, do-si-do!"

😂🤣😃😄

Haha, you're so good at this!!

Message 90 of 876 (1,105 Views)