by Finealta

Original Post

Re: Party Photos & Chatter

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette Perfect!💟💟💟

Message 51 of 876 (1,050 Views)

★★★★ Expert
They're brilliant! I love the one where they're all eating!
@VintageStarlette, no, it was a normal suit, not expensive at all...probably unlocked in some hobby or relationship? Maybe the Better late than never?
Just thought it looked really English, all tweed and blouse with posh collars!
Message 52 of 876 (1,034 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@themummyof4 I think it was just a suit jacket we buy. You have to buy the pants separately. My Jake wears it all the time. It as several color variations but it's not cheap.  I think it came out when they did the wedding quests. If I remember right it was SIM Cash. Hope it helps.,😊

Message 53 of 876 (1,027 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@themummyof4 here's what the suit looks like pulled together. You can mix and match colors for the jacket and the pants. There's brown on black black on black etc.

Message 54 of 876 (1,022 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert
Yes, I saw those, @PaQuilter1, i'll be saving up...!

I think @VintageStarlette meant Tabitha's outfit, which was from the normal outfits.
Message 55 of 876 (1,014 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Specifically for you, @VintageStarlette...
Message 56 of 876 (1,006 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@themummyof4 !!! 🖤 Your story scenes with Vivien's visits flooded to mind when I saw your collage. She's been so very fortunate to have found a well of warmth in your household. Movie stars seem so beyond daily difficulties, but the film industry can be brutal and most isolating. Your family has never been anything to her but open-armed and loving! She shall not soon forget that!

—Does that fabulous tweed suit come in grayscale???
Message 57 of 876 (995 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Not really, @VintageStarlette these are the lightest I think..
Message 58 of 876 (989 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@themummyof4 Oo, that gray version would work! Nice catalog layout there, too. Is Tabitha your model? That would be pretty awesome if the fashion studio had a shopping catalog like that, of real outfits on the rack that you could actually pick out and try.
Message 59 of 876 (978 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette You're hilarious. Reminded me of an "I Love Lucy" skit. In Mourning,..mourning,..."Does that come in Greyscale?"  Priceless! 😂😭😂

Message 60 of 876 (976 Views)