Re: Packs

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Packs

★★★ Newbie

Hi as I m playing fifa very long time and I monitored my account very very long now so I decided but infact I did report last week something is wrong with my account as I cannot pack even in 15 packs a board forget about walkout as yesterday the news leaked every where about black market for icons ,it made me sure that yes ea is controlling pack luck for accounts as I can’t afford to spend money ea knows I m broke player so I grind my life out to get good players, on the top I cannot do trading as ea server boot me out on suspicion that I am a Bot, but ea can easily recongnize Bots 🤖 but to make you as player fade up to not to earn coins and go and get fifa points but apparently I cannot afford it as I cannot find live chats anymore and phone number I just came here to express my feelings millions like me players who grind to have fun but unfortunately it’s all about money we as players are disappointed by that news and fairness of game as always fifa claim we don’t want one or five people been fired from their job we need fair game play and plz stop controlling accounts as I m playing very long I never packed a rubbish icon on my account well you will think I m a sadist, but I m not and you all working for ea knows as well , I created case and expressed my feeling direct there but they closed my case without even answering wow 😳 but it proved yesterday after that black market news. I know I will get reply that I am wrong we are investigating or nothing called pack luck we are fair as water 💧 thanks for reading have good day

Message 1 of 2 (316 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @unfundeddasher  just so you are aware there is no such thing as pack luck. It doesn't exist and never has, you have the same chance of packing any one item as any other user.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @unfundeddasher  just so you are aware there is no such thing as pack luck. It doesn't exist and never has, you have the same chance of packing any one item as any other user.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (256 Views)