Re: Packing 88 onana

by zaclfc93

Original Post

Packing 88 onana

★ Novice

I packed a 88 onana card buzzing thought he would be worth something but realised he is a weekly objective at same time to get for free this is ridiculous EA why have an event the player of fifa 19 want to bag a event player and when they do its a weekly objective and the value in the transfer market is next to nothing this need addressing 

Message 1 of 5 (280 Views)

★ Novice

I was expecting at least 100 k of coins to go towards my 89 overall Alexander Arnold card on transfer market but getting a 88 event card you would of thought would get a fair bit not nothing no ones interested if they can get it for free

Message 2 of 5 (274 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @zaclfc93, dupes can happen in FIFA and there is nothing that we can do to change this. It is not possible to receive another item or pack in its place. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (234 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It is player from weekly objective, it cannot be duplicated! I'm already waste time to get him. Why should I spend 100K to get it again?
Message 4 of 5 (224 Views)

★ Novice

I know but there shouldn't be a player on a weekly objective and in and event pack could you imagine if you packed a 95 ibrahimavic worth a mil and they had him in a weekly to get for free just doesn't seem right to be honest 

Message 5 of 5 (211 Views)