Re: Pack refund

by EA_Aidan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pack refund

★★ Novice

On Thursday ea chat confirmed that prime Pele and zanneti were not realesed in packs any1 know if and when we will be refunded are packs we opened 

Message 1 of 8 (747 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide

As these are two of the best items in FUT there is a very high likelihood that most people who pack them will want to keep them. Therefore it is not surprising at all that it would take a while for someone who had packed one that didn't want to keep them to list one on the market.

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (680 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SloanUfc

Apologies for the information that you received, as it was not correct. The players were in packs at the advertised time.

-Aido

Message 2 of 8 (699 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aidan there was none one the transfer market for a good few hours and then somebody in ea chat confirmed that it was the same as last time
Message 3 of 8 (694 Views)

@SloanUfc

The person you were speaking to was incorrect. Apologies again for any confusion caused.

-Aido

Message 4 of 8 (692 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aidan so why were none on the transfer market surely some1 would of atleast listed zanetti and why would she lie and tell me they were not she looked it up with somebody else then confirmed that was the case
Message 5 of 8 (690 Views)

@SloanUfc

I am unaware as to why the Advisor in question was misinformed but I'm certain they were not trying to lie to you.

I can assure you that both icons were in packs at the advertised time. 

-Aido

Message 6 of 8 (675 Views)

★★ Guide

As these are two of the best items in FUT there is a very high likelihood that most people who pack them will want to keep them. Therefore it is not surprising at all that it would take a while for someone who had packed one that didn't want to keep them to list one on the market.

Message 7 of 8 (681 Views)

@bohdia

That could well explain why they didn't appear on the market for a while. I know if I packed one I'd want to give them a go before I considered selling.

-Aido

Message 8 of 8 (649 Views)