Re: Pack probability

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pack probability

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering if it’s at all possible to find out the probability of packing a Premier league tots? I obviously know the probability is shown under the packs but I believe that is not specific enough. If I’m spending money on packs I probably deserve to know the probability of packing a specific league tots. I’ve read the article on this and it says under 1% but as that can be anything between 1 in 101 and 1 in 1billion I would like to know more specifics

Message 1 of 5 (394 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@SC4RF4ZE The Community TOTS was for players who didn't receive an IF item, all other TOTS are the best of the League players.

@oliamb You can see the pack probability in the store if you hit the start button while highlighting a pack, that'll give you the TOTS probability per pack. Let me know if you have any other questions.

EACade

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (350 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Dont spend money. Your chance packing a PL tots is1%. And besides that, they [Edit - Admin.] over the PL tots. Cause wasnt tots supposed to be with players who did good this season but didnt get an IF or MOTM.. well big fail putting VVD and Sterling there..

Message 2 of 5 (369 Views)

Community Manager

@SC4RF4ZE The Community TOTS was for players who didn't receive an IF item, all other TOTS are the best of the League players.

@oliamb You can see the pack probability in the store if you hit the start button while highlighting a pack, that'll give you the TOTS probability per pack. Let me know if you have any other questions.

EACade
Message 3 of 5 (351 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Oh i see. Excuse me for the misinformation. I wasnt informed well
Message 4 of 5 (343 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. Yeah I know that but that’s for any tots. I think it’s disgusting that the Saudi league players are only in there to boost the odds. Is there no way to know the specific probability of a prem tots?
Message 5 of 5 (310 Views)