PS4 missing Deluxe Trooper Edition items + pre-order items

by Toggaen

Original Post

Re: PS4 missing Deluxe Trooper Edition items + pre-order items

★★★★ Novice

I have had the same problem, logged on and off and on and off and done it several times and no extra content. I didn't event get any of the bits I paid for with the crystal bundle. £80 for a game and £12 for a crystal pack where the same version with disc was available in stores for £65. It is a massive joke.

Message 11 of 27 (794 Views)

★★ Novice
Well i cant even get the elite redeem items and some fool talling to me on a chat now saying i need to show proof of purchase. Surely a picture of software case and code would prove that as all codes should be visible to them to say if its been used.
Message 12 of 27 (770 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Update: Still not resolved

Message 13 of 27 (716 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the posts, it looks like this issue still persists for some users. 

If you're still affected by this, can you confirm that you're using the same PSN account that you bought the game/consumed the code on, and that you don't have any of the crates with the items?

If you meet this criteria can you post your purchase type (physical or digital) and your region? If you're comfortable doing so, posting your PSN ID may help too. 

@Toggaen Sorry that this is taking so long, but thank you for the information provided earlier in the thread. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 27 (705 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm using the same PSN account/ID that I bought the game on.

There are no crates in the game with the items.

PSN ID Toggaen - bought digitally Norway/EU

Message 15 of 27 (699 Views)

★★★ Novice

Exact same issue here, spoken with EA support and Sony support. I have rebooted many times (game and console). Game was purchased as digital download from UK PSN store, same account/email address as the one used for my PSN ID. Same EA account used to log into the game.

Message 16 of 27 (695 Views)

★★★ Novice

Although, I never received any "download codes" or "pre-order codes" for the content. It's simply not there. Extremely frustrating to have wasted money on the Deluxe Trooper Edition AND pre-ordering and not get anything for it.

Message 17 of 27 (692 Views)

Community Manager

@MaximumEffort201 With a digital purchase you should just receive the content as you say.  

Can I check that you're in the UK? Sometimes if folks move region then they encounter DLC issues, and I want to check if this could be a factor. That's probably not the case here, but I want to gather as many data points as possible. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 18 of 27 (682 Views)

★★★ Novice

I live in Germany now but my PSN account is UK, my playstation is configured as UK and I pay for my PS Plus with UK card.

Message 19 of 27 (675 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I also had this issue on PS4, I sorted mine by restoring licence content from the settings menu on PS4.

Everything showed up after that
Message 20 of 27 (662 Views)