Re: PS4 Online D/C % way to high for Everyone !!(last few days)

by GeomighT

Original Post

PS4 Online D/C % way to high for Everyone !!(last few days)

★★★ Newbie

NBA LIVE DISCONNECTION RATE is over 95% the last 5 Days ; Ive been playing since live 16 , im also on the top100 in NBA Live 18 on PS4 ; I also have over 300 plyrs on my PSN account who play NBA live 18 , Ive checked your twitter and theres no News to why Players cant  go through the day with out disconnecting why hasnt EA addressed this on the NBA Live 18 Twitter that there is a servers Issue with the online at THIS CURRENT MOMENT.... NBA-PDS ..... ive seen this message over 200+ times with No exaggeration , If you go into any party chat on PSN over these last 5 day where there guys on NBA Live 18 before anyone can hit 21 points , you will hear .... Hey i got disconnected ....

"Why cant we play this game anymore"

'

"What Happened to EA.this is terrible"

"Really can't play 1 game today with out disconnecting"

If you dont believe me, i will turn on my Audio Mic settings and begin broadcasting on youtube of me in partychat and everyone disconnecting , over n over n over no matter

who is hosting the game , if your playing with or without friends , or even joining random 3v3 5v5s... Ive even spoken with my local gamestop and they are telling me there getting phone calls about this aswell

Message 1 of 2 (318 Views)

Re: PS4 Online D/C % way to high for Everyone !!(last few days)

★★★ Newbie

Update PS4 servers stable the "2nd" day after the patch came out , however as of today the NBA-PDS disconnect bug is back , and players are getting booted once again from their online sessions ...... need server Maintenance to take a look to why this is returning

Message 2 of 2 (264 Views)