by Ant1bess

Original Post

Re: PS4 Controller to FIFA 20 PC

★★★★ Novice
@AnasBullsEye True tho
Message 21 of 65 (8,752 Views)

★★ Novice

After trying multiple possible solutions found on the internet and spending hours trying these, this is what ultimately the only working solution was for me. Funny thing is this was also the solution that took the least effort of them all.
Note, I use only DS4Windows. No x360ce or anything else.

1. Make sure you're NOT using Jays2Kings/ds4Windows version anymore. This is an old version and is abandoned these days.
Instead, look up Ryochan7/DS4Windows which is actively maintained (link below). Download it and install it, all self-explanatory. Make sure your controller is connected and recognized by the application before proceeding further.

https://github.com/Ryochan7/DS4Windows/releases

2. Now you'll look for HIDGuardian Test Installer (link below). TLDR, the HidGuardian filter driver is the most sure way of getting DS4Windows exclusive access to the DS4 controller, which is needed to avoid the double inputs issues.
Download, install. Should also be pretty self-explanatory.

https://github.com/Ryochan7/DS4Windows/wiki/DS4Windows-and-HIDGuardian-Install-and-Setup-Guide#hidgu...

3. Reboot your pc (normally HIDGuardian will prompt you to reboot anyways after install).

4. Launch FIFA 20 normally through Origin like it's supposed to, all input issues should be solved.

Message 22 of 65 (8,744 Views)

Cant use ps4 controller for FIFA20

★ Novice

Right so basically, I connected my ps4 controller to my laptop through both Bluetooth and cable to see if it would work for fifa20. But no luck, the buttons are completely jumbled up and its all buggy and glitchy in the menus, its completely unplayable and I don't really fancy playing it with keyboard and mouse cuz ive always played fifa with a controller. Ive tried linking fifa startup with steam and using the drivers from steam to see if it'd work and it doesn't and I don't trust downloading DS4Windows. Does anyone have a solution to this at all??? 

Message 23 of 65 (8,529 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LuBurt0897 Did this and now my controller can’t connect back
Message 24 of 65 (8,523 Views)

Fifa 20 ps4 controller not working - Full release of game

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to play fifa with my friends i got in on orgin and i loaded it up and i plugged in my ps4 controller that works perfectly fine. And i launched the game and it starts to click things that i didn't click move around randomly. It wont let me click on things and I cant play the game unless im using keyboard and mouse. I've looked up how to do it vie used Ds4 windows ive done the hide ds4 and all that. And nothing seems to work. Is EA going to address this issue soon or patch it or did they not even fix it for Fifa 19.

Message 25 of 65 (8,413 Views)

Re: Bug Ps4 controller FIFA 20

★ Novice
@mEk1ng_1802 Luv U!
Message 26 of 65 (8,418 Views)

Need Controller help - Fifa 20

★★★ Newbie

Don't know if i can get an answer from here but i can't get it anywhere else. I cant use a ps4 controller on fifa 20, nothing works everything just goes * and it flips between all the options and clicks stuff. It was working a couple days ago but i got nothing. Help

Message 27 of 65 (8,388 Views)

How do I play fifa 20 with a controller

★★ Newbie

HI, I was wondering how I play Fifa 20 with a controller. I plugged my controller in and I can`t control the game with my controller. P.S My controller works on other applications but not fifa 20. 

Thanks!

Message 28 of 65 (8,116 Views)

Re: Bug Ps4 controller FIFA 20

★★★★★ Newbie
@mEk1ng_1802 Amazing. Thanks
Message 29 of 65 (8,172 Views)

Re: Need Controller help - Fifa 20

★★★ Newbie

same here

Message 30 of 65 (8,160 Views)