Re: Bug Ps4 controller FIFA 20

by mEk1ng_1802

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4 Controller to FIFA 20 PC

★★★ Novice

Hi EA!

Will you be able to use PS4 controller while playing on PC?
I hope it does, otherwise I'll probably do a refund and I think everyone would appriciate if you could use PS4 controller.

Message 1 of 65 (122,248 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So for all that still need a fix for that:

Im sure you all know of x360ce already. If you dont google it, browse the website and download the programm (IMPORTANT) FIFA 20 is a x64 application so you need x360ce x64 Version.

Move the executable to your FIFA 20 folder. If you dont know where to find it locate it through the shortcut on your desktop.

Start the executable AS ADMINISTRATOR. It'll come up with an Error make sure you CREATE the .dll it asks for. Select search the internet for a configuration and then you should see a screen where you can check if all buttons are working. If not adjust them manually. After that hit save and close the application.

Now many of you may have already done it exactly like this and it didnt work. That is because FIFA 20 doesnt use xinput1_3 anymore which is outdated since FIFA 13. So all you need to do is rename the xinput1_3.dll to xinput1_4.dll . Noe you can start FIFA and if you here the notification blimp at the start of the game it worked and you can play FIFA the way you should.

If you have problems feel free to contact me and ill try to help you with all my magic powers to get it done and working for you.

View in thread

Message 9 of 65 (119,034 Views)

All Replies

Re: PS4 Controller to FIFA 20 PC

★★ Novice

i would do too. 100% .. dosnt seem to work .

Message 2 of 65 (122,109 Views)

★ Novice

No you can not. There are 3rd party apps however as of right now even those are no updated for Fifa 20. Maybe soon, but not as of right now. 

Message 3 of 65 (121,882 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Respeusha how can i playt fifa 20 with ps4 controller i have the game with premium acces origin but my controller wont work
Message 4 of 65 (121,554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

You need a program called DS4Windows. In this program you must also set the option "hide ps4 controller" 

Be sure that origin or steam or whatever is not running when starting ds4windows and connecting your controller otherwise the hide option doesn't work. (Sometimes after rebooting the controller doesn't work anymore. You can fix this by going win+r type "devmgmnt.msc" en re-enable the device.)

Another option which I have not tested is to add fifa to steam and set the xbox controller profile and launch steam in big screen mode. And then launch the game through steam.

Message 5 of 65 (121,437 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here's a fix I seemed to find work perfectly for myself...

Close everything, including Steam, Origin etc.

Open your task manager, find "Nvidia Container" and disable it/them

Open DS4Windows and go to the Settings tab and click "Hide DS4 controller" and then plug your controller in to your PC.

This is how I got mine to work, unfortunately you have to do this every time you go back to play the game, but it's a solution I seemed to find worked for myself.

Message 6 of 65 (121,404 Views)

★ Novice

Nothing works for me..  done it all nothing works.

Message 7 of 65 (119,495 Views)

Bug Ps4 controller FIFA 20

★★★ Novice

When I entered fifa with the PS4 controller, he doesn't stop moving in the game menu and doesn't let me play. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Message 8 of 65 (119,112 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So for all that still need a fix for that:

Im sure you all know of x360ce already. If you dont google it, browse the website and download the programm (IMPORTANT) FIFA 20 is a x64 application so you need x360ce x64 Version.

Move the executable to your FIFA 20 folder. If you dont know where to find it locate it through the shortcut on your desktop.

Start the executable AS ADMINISTRATOR. It'll come up with an Error make sure you CREATE the .dll it asks for. Select search the internet for a configuration and then you should see a screen where you can check if all buttons are working. If not adjust them manually. After that hit save and close the application.

Now many of you may have already done it exactly like this and it didnt work. That is because FIFA 20 doesnt use xinput1_3 anymore which is outdated since FIFA 13. So all you need to do is rename the xinput1_3.dll to xinput1_4.dll . Noe you can start FIFA and if you here the notification blimp at the start of the game it worked and you can play FIFA the way you should.

If you have problems feel free to contact me and ill try to help you with all my magic powers to get it done and working for you.

Message 9 of 65 (119,035 Views)

how to connect a ps4 controller to fifa 20

★★ Newbie

how to connect the ps4 controller to fifa 20

Message 10 of 65 (118,396 Views)