PPV Fight Picks

by StevieFranchize

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PPV Fight Picks

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

In UFC 3 there was a feature to pick the winners of upcoming UFC fightcards for rewards. I know it was connected to Ultimate Team, which is not in UFC 4, but why is this not in this title? You could simply change the type of prizes received to work with the current systems "currency" or rewards and BOOM, even more interest in the game and the upcoming fights. What's missed even more is the ability to fight out the "pick" that you made to match your prediction for bonus points. This was a great feature and made me and many more further invested in the game as well as the fight cards

Message 1 of 2 (569 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PPV Fight Picks

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @StevieFranchize Thank you for your feedback. I'll pass this on to the team😎

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (531 Views)

All Replies

Re: PPV Fight Picks

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @StevieFranchize Thank you for your feedback. I'll pass this on to the team😎

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (532 Views)