[FAQ] The Sims 4 and Chromebooks

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Does Sims 4 Work on Chrome Books?

★★★ Newbie

No, it will not because unfortunately a chromebook has small disk space.

Message 110 of 196 (3,553 Views)

Re: Can you download the sims 4 on a chromebook

★★★ Newbie

I have a Samsung Chromebook, too. Since i'm on a lower level of space I doubt that I and or you will be able too get it on there.

Message 112 of 196 (3,449 Views)

Re: can you play sims 4 on a Chromebook?

★★★ Newbie

The can we be able to play the Sims 4 trial here and there. I loved this game and I need to play it again because I finally got mods. But, I am getting it soon. Thanks -

Caddi!

Message 113 of 196 (3,449 Views)

Play Sims 4 on Pixelbook

★★★ Newbie

Hi I have a Google Pixelbook that meets the requirements except for being a PC or Mac but I still can't play Sims 4. Is there a way to still play it or did I just a whole bunch of money on it and the expansions? Thank you

Message 114 of 196 (3,433 Views)

Re: Play Sims 4 on Pixelbook

Champion (Retired)

Sorry, A pixelbook is not capable of running the sims 4. It can only run games you get from Google Play Store.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 115 of 196 (3,424 Views)

Re: Play Sims 4 on Pixelbook

Hero

Hi @GibbleGlob 

I merged your post with the chromebook thread.

You'll find some info on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 116 of 196 (3,403 Views)

Re: [PLEASE READ] The Sims 4 and Chromebooks

★★★ Newbie

What if it is a windows chrome like the brand is windows or hp but its a smaller laptop

Message 117 of 196 (2,678 Views)

Re: [PLEASE READ] The Sims 4 and Chromebooks

Hero
@Qoaaa If it's Windows 7, 8.1 or 10, it's theoretically possible but it all depends on the specs of the computer.

If you're unsure, you're welcome to post your specs in the tech forum so someone can tell you if you can run it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 118 of 196 (2,662 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sims 4 is only for pc Frown 

Message 119 of 196 (2,586 Views)

Hero
@Loggan007 And Mac and XB1 and PS4 Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 120 of 196 (2,747 Views)