★ Apprentice

[Petition Removed - CM]

Please Read and Support

ADD YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS 

Message 1 of 6 (1,400 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PETITION FOR ELECTRONIC ARTS NHL18 to FIX Software/GAME

EA DICE Team

Hey@AliceRabbit1101 We don't allow petition on the forums so I have removed the link to them, I do recommend that you read our rules here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

We do however welcome constructive feedback about our games. 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,688 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Every single NHL game is worse than older one. I got whole list off stuff they need to change. Start focusing the gameplay, not to graphics. Too much like highlite stuff and no real changes. 

Hockey ultimate team:

- Computer teams are unreal, they can see next 3 passes and you cant defend those.

- Online matches you pick shirt before the game and cant change it even the opposite has same color. Every 5th has same shirts or at least same color shirts.

- Soooo easy to get good cards. Game mode dies in two months because of this. Not same "build ur team" as earlier or as Fifa's Fut.

- Synergy is poorly made and just stupid. Chemistry was much better and simple.

- Most of the cards are worthless.

- This "Sets" thing is good, but pretty easy and annoying to put cards there.

- Auction menu is terrible and super old.

- Auctioning is so hard, gotta keep pressing L1 and R1 to update the site.

Gameplay:

- Still a lot "dead pucks", your player cant pick puck and will just spin around it.

- Faceoff moves are super weird. Have the Ea guys even seen what hockey is? There is no pushing in faceoffs. Get back to basics.

- Faceoff missclick. You will lose your faceoff is you accidentally move your right skillstick. Create some kind of limit how many times you can do that (penalty or change the player). And every time you miss, player loses like 10% of faceoff stats.

- Still same glitch goals.

- There is no S&M in Nhl so no reason for that bondage in front of the goal.

- Goalies are so lost. Covers the puck every time. When they try to pick puck up and puck gets poked, goalie must finish ealier animation (SLOW) before reacting to next attempt.

Graphics:

- How many banners there is in real nhl game? Certainly not 500 like in NHL18.

- Some main players look like potatos.

Other:

- Both teams shuffle in quick play.

- Menu is so weird and not even decent.

- Updates take too long. I dont understand how it is so hard to update like once a week? Or even once a month. 

Look Fifa and copy that! Interest in Fifa lasts more than two months. And I dont even like playing Fifa that much.

Message 2 of 6 (1,310 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

[Remove petition link] - CM

I made this petition because EA SPORTS is disregarding FRANCHISE MODE

they took it down 3 weeks ago....CENSORSHIP 

anyways theres the link

IF EA SPORTS NHL 18 updates FACEBOOK on a TRADE and not the GAME ITSELF 

how is that fair to the customers????

Last Roster Update Removed Players and apparently added 350? 

Its November 7, the game has been out 2 months and the rosters are wrong? 

The Scouting Assignments have never worked for 3 years

IE. Scout WHL FORWARDS for 3 WEEKS

sim one week 

Check scout progress.....

THE SCOUT IS IN RUSSIA?

The Calander in NHL 18 Franchise Mode freezes if you cancel the day choosen

IE. Sim from sept 1 to sept 31

X

SIMULATE TO THIS DAY?

O

CANCEL

GAme frozen 

or

Click July 31 (free Agency)

Simulate to this day?

Cancel 

FROZEN GAME 

Message 3 of 6 (1,237 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey@AliceRabbit1101 We don't allow petition on the forums so I have removed the link to them, I do recommend that you read our rules here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

We do however welcome constructive feedback about our games. 

/Atic

Message 4 of 6 (1,689 Views)

★ Apprentice

The removal of the petition is ok with me, Just read it

understand theres alot of information within. 

I appreciate the quick feedback, its too bad that others dont get that response.

When I reported many of Error Codes game freezing and Glitches

IE SCOUTING ASSIGNMENT NOT WORKING

CALENDER freezing if you cancel simulation 

Goalie equipment of the opposing team are wearing the last team I played equipment? 

The last Roster Update removed over 10 players in the Toronto Maple Leafs/Toronto Marlies, that in fact are under contract

adambrooks77 Timmeliljegren Kaskisuo Matt9Duchene andrewhammond30 ROSTERS ARE OUTDATED

But HUT gets updated constantly along with Social Media, yet rosters are wrong for 2 months?

all the petition was about, was hoping that EA SPORTS realises NHL series wouldn't exist if it was not for OFFLINE PLAYERS 

please stop focusing resources on Social Media and more on the game itself 

Im a paying customer, I dont pay so you can play on Facebook and Twitter 

I pay for an up to date product, customers money are as important as your businesses finances.

I honestly find it quite rude that someone from EA Sports updated Facebook on Sunday for the TURRIS/DUCHENE trade, but the rosters arent

and to boot, EA has removed Roster Sharing by not letting us use USB for transferable DATA

Im not complaining because I have to do the work, and move players around in order to update my rosters, I actually enjoy it, 

theres alot of gamers who create missing players, edit the overalls, etc. Its actually fun 

Dont believe me, Buy MLB THE SHOW and check out their roster sharing databases

In fact we dont bother San Diego Sports about it at all, you know why, Cuz we do it ourselves and share it with others. 

They dont restrict us, We dont Revault

What sucks is EA restricts roster sharing, uses Licensing and "first shift" and the mysterious Letter of consent as the excuse.

Youve contradicted yourselves though, If licensing was such an issue, you wouldn't represent Teams Wrong, for instance CHL does not permit 21 year olds to play. 

In fact 20 is too old, you must be 19 turning 20 to be overage, not 20 turning 21!

Also The AHL is missing players who are formally from European Leagues or CHL, NHL teams are missing their prospects 

ROSTER UPDATE #2 appearently added 350 players, yet players are missing, 

ie. Timothy Liljgreden is still playing in SHL, even though hes curently under contract in the NHL under the AHL for the Toronto Marlies

Just understand our offline 70,80,90 dollars are the same as the online, and we appreciate up to date rosters probably more than HUT upgrades etc. 

The game itself has been offline more years than online, and your original community/demographic is still playing this game.

In fact our children play the game too, Theyre the ones asking us to buy them HUT and ULTIMATE coins !

Message 5 of 6 (1,207 Views)

@EA_Atic"We do however welcome constructive feedback about our games"

LOL, tell that to whoever runs your Facebook page - they are ruthless when someone says anything negative and don't care one bit about customer concerns.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 6 of 6 (1,179 Views)