Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: PACK WEIGHT WORST EVER IN HISTORY OF FIFA

by Mollymoran

Original Post

PACK WEIGHT WORST EVER IN HISTORY OF FIFA

★★★★ Novice

Last night I opened 30 81+ packs I saved from a few weeks ago, also four 50k packs, 19 rear mega packs, eleven 100k packs, and 1 ultimate pack, 

And got absolutely robbed two walkouts in total both only in the rear mega packs,

STERLING, DAVID SILVA 

not one walkout out of eleven 100k packs or even the ultimate pack I was scammed this is how I am feeling as i saved these packs for a 6-7 weeks of rewards and worked really hard for these in a game that's in horrible condition with gameplay at the moment,

If I bought these packs the rough value would be around €450 euro and this is just not acceptable for that value of packs and has now turned me off playing this game,

I would like somebody in EA to please tell me this is a mistake and there is something wrong wrong because I have never in all my years of opening packs seen such bad packs,

This is an utter scam and nobody should have to accept this I worked 7 long weeks in rivals and champs for this return it hurts to be honest,

Can you please check this and come back to me with some answers as this cannot be correct 11 100k packs with no walkouts that's insane I have never seen this ever ?

Message 1 of 3 (396 Views)

★★ Novice

Same bro, I got the early release packs seemed sound sometime id get bad pack but was getting decent players done the baresi SBC and got fair rewards De bruyne koulibaly an that kind of players but it's just got worse and worse and yep worse I'm done with it now 

Not only hads gameplay been sh*te not the best player but I'm not bad got nearly in the top 100 in battles a few times but now since they've change the settings on rivals the other day I just can't win went from div 5 down to nearly 8 I'm done with it now 100% won't be getting the next one in September after this year feel robbed for my money the game is constantly broke no matter what in terms of updates something else needs fixing 

But yeah I'm done my rating for FIFA 19 complete waste of time and effort move on people

Message 2 of 3 (375 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I agree mate they are out to scam all of there loyal customers, they always blame your internet when something is wrong with the game and just no help really to anybody, sad thing is they try to convince people they are there to help and then just shaft them everytime, I'm still in shock with this to be honest so disappointed I was keeping them until team of the season but just for some reason decided to open them all last night and regret It now ah well i think after years of playing this game it's time to go to another one might give PES a try 

Message 3 of 3 (365 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help