Overthrows to open players

by dwells85

Original Post

Overthrows to open players

★★★ Newbie

Im trying to figure out why my 91 overall drew brees constantly over throws my recievers. This happens at any point in the game, often, and its extremely frustating. Im a die hard saints fan; been my entire life, so it comes as a surprise when you own a qb in a video game that is the most accurate all time overthrow wide open recievers. There is no excuse for this. It stuns your momentum and it also gives the oppenent an edge. I would drop back there’s absolutely no pressure. And due to my knowledge of the game i have plays setup to get receivers open no matter what. EA has really packaged some bs. I thought when i got rid of vick it was the end of that.

Message 1 of 2 (836 Views)

Re: Overthrows to open players

★★★ Apprentice

Well I am shocked myself .. because the CPU Always Cheats for that team .. like definitely a whole lot of times .. like that team get away with " Everything " .. along with several other teams ..  that the CPU caters to .. but that team is Accurate more than anything else .. so I wonder myself .. like are you holding on to the  {  BUTTON }  too long ? .. like are you Launching Your Passes like a Rocket ? .. Or are you Lobbing The Passes or both ? .. in other words ..  and you  " THROWING " A " Straight Shot Bullet Pass .. then the Holding Down the Button for a long time is quite right .. but if you are throwing a [ Regular Pass ] .. then  you would [ Simi Hold Down The Button ].. and of course [ The Lob ] is just to [ Tap The Button ] .. but if you are doing all these things Precisely .. and it keeps throwing horribly .. then IT'S THE GAME ENTIRELY .. Because This Years Football Blantonly Sucks .. PERIOD !! .. at least last years Madden 18's Football Passing was great .. but 18 Cheated and Sucks Too !!

Message 2 of 2 (799 Views)