Re: Over throwing passes with Matt Ryan

by Neo_Novalis

Original Post

Over throwing passes with Matt Ryan

★★★ Newbie

I can't stand it I loose games because he's randomly overthrowing I feel like that needs to be corrected especially when I'm playing better teams overall is hard to win those games because hes over throwing in crucial moments and it's annoying plz fix that.

Message 1 of 3 (234 Views)

★ Guide

Are you on current or next gen?

I was having a similar issue with Ghosts of Madden Cam Newton on PS4, Mostly on cross and drag routes.  I changed to West Coast chem to improve short & medium accuracy (the majority of my throws) and it helped but I would still have the occasional overthrow

I recently upgraded to PS5 and have been playing he next gen version of the game and I can't remember the last time I had a random overthrow (not that I'm suggesting that as an overall solution)

I would start with the chems best suited your team and how you play, make sure your QBs feet are set when throwing and be aware of pressure from defenders

Hope some of this is helpful

Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

@ORTIZFAMCLUB I faced this issue too before I put the "pocket deadeye" ability on my QB (Joe Montana). in particular on slant, crossing or drag routes (as @PaulleV31 describes; but in principle it happened on every route that goes diagonal or east-west....) my QB threw passes that have been called "accurate" on the screen but have been completely off-target...

for me, the pocket deadeye ability is therefore a must-have if you are not fully run-committed...

hope that helps. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 3 of 3 (176 Views)