Outside apprentice

by RAMAH1985

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Outside apprentice

★★★ Novice

Hi. I have Jerry Rice power up at 91 and crafted outside apprentice for him to have additional hot routes when on outside but these options aren’t appearing, they did once but only once. What am I missing?

Message 1 of 5 (1,302 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Outside apprentice

Community Manager

@RAMAH1985 

When you go to your lineup do you have your abilities enabled on the right side where you go to lineup tool? This was mentioned from today's title update patch notes:

Madden Ultimate Team Updates

• Added a popup when exiting the lineup screen whenever you have a player with X-Factor or Superstar Abilities and available slot in the ‘Activate Superstar X-Factor’ menu.
    • DEV NOTE: We are noticing a lot of players are equipping X-Factors and Superstar Abilities but not going the extra step to “Activate” them. As a reminder, you can only choose 3 players from offense and 3 players from defense and only those 6 players will carry X-Factors and Superstar Abilities into the games you play. Nobody else on the lineup will have either X-Factors or Superstar Abilities brought into game unless they are activated. We have some additional support coming to make this even more clear but for now this popup will serve as a reminder to go activate your players.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,277 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@RAMAH1985 

When you go to your lineup do you have your abilities enabled on the right side where you go to lineup tool? This was mentioned from today's title update patch notes:

Madden Ultimate Team Updates

• Added a popup when exiting the lineup screen whenever you have a player with X-Factor or Superstar Abilities and available slot in the ‘Activate Superstar X-Factor’ menu.
    • DEV NOTE: We are noticing a lot of players are equipping X-Factors and Superstar Abilities but not going the extra step to “Activate” them. As a reminder, you can only choose 3 players from offense and 3 players from defense and only those 6 players will carry X-Factors and Superstar Abilities into the games you play. Nobody else on the lineup will have either X-Factors or Superstar Abilities brought into game unless they are activated. We have some additional support coming to make this even more clear but for now this popup will serve as a reminder to go activate your players.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,278 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for replying. I’ve turned the game off for the night now but will check everything tomorrow and keep you updated 

Message 3 of 5 (1,273 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

Hi. Thanks for responding last night. You were right I didn’t have it active in the team line up.

Thanks again

Message 4 of 5 (1,244 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah It doesn’t work.  I have two WRs both activated on the Lineup menu.  I think you can only have 1 WR, Slot apprentice.  Technically you should be able to have 3 if you have 3 slots.  Still not showing up.  I’ve only got it to work with Holt.  Not my 97 Calvin Johnson or Moss

Message 5 of 5 (925 Views)