Re: Origin throphy bugg? Or...

by Ktagggg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin throphy bugg? Or...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I try to unlock the trophy  called: Charged into battle!!  For this, you must kill 25 players with the lance.

In BF1,  I got 30 kills. You can check that in the weapons. So why is the trophy still not unlocked?  Does melee with lance on the horse count? 

Or does the charge attack only count?

Does anyone got this problem too?

Message 1 of 4 (481 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice

As far as I am aware it is just kills with the lance. You don't have to charge or anything of the sort, just straight up kills with no strings attached. I would recommend restarting origin as I have had that problem several times as well and restarting origin forces the client to sync with the server. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (478 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Did you make the kills when the lance was initially released (before the DLC/achievements came out)? Achievements aren't added retroactively as far as I know.

You may just need to make a few more kills.  If you got the kills after achievements were added for the new DLC, try restarting Origin. That worked for an achievement I was missing.

Hope this helps! ;-)

Message 2 of 4 (460 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I had some kills before the doc was out, remember map lupkow. But melee count? I don't have to charge with my right mouse button ?

Message 3 of 4 (452 Views)

★★ Apprentice

As far as I am aware it is just kills with the lance. You don't have to charge or anything of the sort, just straight up kills with no strings attached. I would recommend restarting origin as I have had that problem several times as well and restarting origin forces the client to sync with the server. 

Message 4 of 4 (479 Views)