Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Origin access premier

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin access premier

★★★★ Novice

I have two questions. 

I wont be able to play fifa from middle of oktober, so i buy origin access premier only for 1 months and later i buy the game, can i continue with the same club?

And Fifa 19 will be on origin access basic too or only origin access premier.

Thank you, sorry for my english.

Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
On Origin Access, you will have a 10-hour play first trial of the game. With OAP you will have full unlimited access to the Ultimate Edition of the game as long as your membership is live. If you decide to cancel your membership then you will be able to continue with your club on the standard edition of the game. Any of the 40 packs you have left to receive will not be granted.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (67 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
On Origin Access, you will have a 10-hour play first trial of the game. With OAP you will have full unlimited access to the Ultimate Edition of the game as long as your membership is live. If you decide to cancel your membership then you will be able to continue with your club on the standard edition of the game. Any of the 40 packs you have left to receive will not be granted.
Message 2 of 2 (68 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help