by xrmiao4

Original Post

Orca bomber blitz

★★★★ Guide

You give cards but don’t give coins this is useless

Message 1 of 15 (629 Views)

Re: Orca bomber blitz

★★★★ Pro

Well, if you don't play this unit yourself, then it's true that the cards are useless, since you cannot donate them to your clan members. I guess there will be many more Unit Blitzes though, so chances are good that next time around the cards will be useful to you.

Message 2 of 15 (609 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

No, there is no coin to upgrade. I have lvl8 orcab, to get to lvl10 needs 18k coins but I also have other units to train

Now most units of mine stuck at lvl8 forever

unit blitz should also give coins

Message 3 of 15 (606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Agreed. Orca bomber sucks imo anyways. I actually let several people beat me that were lower lvl during the centurion blitz because I know what it's like to get hit with ridiculous level ppl during a blitz. And the centurion sucks as well so those cards weren't important to me.

Message 4 of 15 (580 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
sucks as in isn't an i win button like the avatar? Correct.

Sucks as in isn't very good? You are gravely mistaken my friend =)
Message 5 of 15 (558 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @xrmiao4,

Think of the Blitz events as a targeted strike-force, with specific resource(s) on the line. This helps players target exactly what they are after - if a player isn't interested in Orca Bomber cards, they can skip this event knowing that they aren't missing out on anything. This is also how Blitzes will be after Update 1.5 hits (with some other changes also coming then).

I do understand your desire to earn credits so you can put those cards to use and I have some, hopefully, good news for you. The April Calendar shows that there will be a Credit Blitz happening this weekend. That could help you earn some credits that you can use to level up the Orca Bomber or other units in your army.

Message 6 of 15 (547 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Well, all other events give coins eXcEpT this one...

Message 7 of 15 (527 Views)

★★★★ Guide

9 wins on this

Message 8 of 15 (483 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

500 retry???

You better buy 5 chambers and you get 17 cards for sure unlike this one even all win rewards only 15 cards which is not practical

Message 9 of 15 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Screenshot_20190412-155805.jpg

Orca bomber sucks? Dont think so..

Message 10 of 15 (454 Views)