Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Opponent Disconnects in FUT Rivals that result in losses

by shinyggttv

Original Post

Highlighted

Opponent Disconnects in FUT Rivals that result in losses

★ Apprentice

I am trying to establish if this is a bug on EA's end or no, and is just an exploit. Sometimes, an opponent scores a goal and immediately pause the game, suggesting this is by design and malicious. I then get an error saying "You've lost connection to the match". Because I was losing at a time, I actually get a loss on my record. It is extremely infuriating as they often score within 20-min on all out attack and quit immediately, leaving you without a chance to win back the game.

I can confirm that this isn't a REAL connection issue because I stream the game live, and this happened on two occasions already. My stream doesn't get interrupted, hence, it's not a connection issue. I can also tell a player is initiating these since they PAUSE the game after scoring. Suggesting they're the ones suspending the connection/disconnecting.

Anyone else experiencing this? Would love to get a comment from EA on whether there are preventative measures in place to prevent such malicious behavior.

Message 1 of 2 (110 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Opponent Disconnects in FUT Rivals that result in losses

★★★★ Novice

I've experienced the same thing on multiple occasions - it's such a * thing to do if it's purposely -- waiting for EA's response

Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)
Twitter Stream