Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Opponent Disconnects in FUT Rivals that result in losses

by DeColita

Original Post

Highlighted

Opponent Disconnects in FUT Rivals that result in losses

★ Apprentice

I am trying to establish if this is a bug on EA's end or no, and is just an exploit. Sometimes, an opponent scores a goal and immediately pause the game, suggesting this is by design and malicious. I then get an error saying "You've lost connection to the match". Because I was losing at a time, I actually get a loss on my record. It is extremely infuriating as they often score within 20-min on all out attack and quit immediately, leaving you without a chance to win back the game.

I can confirm that this isn't a REAL connection issue because I stream the game live, and this happened on two occasions already. My stream doesn't get interrupted, hence, it's not a connection issue. I can also tell a player is initiating these since they PAUSE the game after scoring. Suggesting they're the ones suspending the connection/disconnecting.

Anyone else experiencing this? Would love to get a comment from EA on whether there are preventative measures in place to prevent such malicious behavior.

Message 1 of 2 (113 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Opponent Disconnects in FUT Rivals that result in losses

★★★★ Novice

I've experienced the same thing on multiple occasions - it's such a * thing to do if it's purposely -- waiting for EA's response

Message 2 of 2 (95 Views)
Twitter Stream