Re: Operations and supply drop servers.

by ThivanV

Original Post

Operations and supply drop servers.

★★★ Newbie
Hello,

I recently revisited battlefield and was looking at unlocking all the achievements.

There’s 2 for Operations “Gallipoli” and the Tsar operation including Volga river and Tsaritsyn. In the server browser I have opened up all the options and searched for matches on these operations and they all have 1 and 2 people in searching for games but no success. Is there any help you could give as this is frustrating when you are trying to do achievements set by yourselves.

Also supply drop is very much the same which also there is an achievement for but yet again no active servers and all with 1 or 2 players in throughout the world.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Message 1 of 5 (1,637 Views)

★ Apprentice
Not sure what device you play on but on PS4 if you just go onto the operations and 'click' say Gallipoli map 9 times out of 10 there is a game playing. Even if you join the map before that then that will guarantee the next game to start will be the one you wanted.

As for the Supply and drop games I remember playing that when it was released to obtain the dog tag and medal. I really didn't like it and remember saying to myself once I get them I won't play again and I haven't. I think many 99% of others feel the same so I am not surprised the servers are empty on that game. It was ruined for me as people sat back constantly with mortars firing at the supply drops or snipers and didn't play the objective. So many times games were so badly 1 sided finishing 500-0 on many occasion (Seriously) The only good thing to come of it was that is exposed what many players feel in that there are so many non team, bad, selfish players in the game. This was perfect to expose them sitting back with snipers or mortars getting easy kills knowing the good players will go to the supply drops to get the points needed to win the game for the team.

You're certainly not missing anything there and it is so frustrating, but honestly so many games we would win 500 points to 0. Cause they would sit back and sniper or mortar and you only get points for the supplies!

If on PS4 let me know when playing and I'll join you................There will be 2 players at least then haha!
Message 2 of 5 (1,611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, i'm in the same situation on battlefield 1 on ps4, wanna get the supply drop trophy/assignment and medal, my IGN is TheSaintChicken

Message 3 of 5 (1,486 Views)

★ Novice

Is there anyone still wanting to get the this trhopy? I would also like to get it

Message 4 of 5 (1,235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I want to get it too. 

Message 5 of 5 (1,161 Views)