Only silver and gold heirloom in the shop

by YomismaYo

Original Post

Only silver and gold heirloom in the shop

★★ Novice

Since i got all the common heilooms (except piano) the shop only shows gold and silver heilooms so i can not expend my green heirloom tickets. Is it a coincidence or anyone else is having this problem?

Message 1 of 8 (629 Views)

Re: Only silver and gold heirloom in the shop

Could it be you already have all the green ticket heirlooms?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (580 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, i have all the green heilooms. But i used to buy  green heirloom with my green tickets from family events and sell them for blue tickets. I have no use for my green tickets now or a way to earn blue ones

Message 3 of 8 (554 Views)

Well you could with selling duplicates when retiring your Sims. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 8 (540 Views)

★ Guide
yeap.. I think i have same problem. so currently I am not really interest to do family event.. because it will be useless because in the end I can't buy common heirloom using my ticket.
Message 5 of 8 (517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah, I'm having this problem too. I've got tons of green tickets saved up and I'd like to have a way to spend them! I've already collected all the common heirlooms, but I want to be able to buy duplicates and sell them for blue tickets. What is the point of the green tickets if we can't spend them on anything at all once our collection is complete? 

Message 6 of 8 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
It isn’t pleasant to have got a lot of green tickets and not having the opportunity to use them!! Where is the fun?!?
Message 7 of 8 (378 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@TaraChitra It's a new game so maybe there are plans to be able to use them in a future update. 😊

Message 8 of 8 (366 Views)