Re: Online Franchises, EA PLS Help

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Online Franchises, EA PLS Help

★★★ Newbie

This is really a question for EA.  Why cant my friend online play as the team against me?  Why do i have to play the computer?  I dont have 31 friends to pick all of the user teams.  Why cant i play with a friend online, its 2021 why is this not a feature.  If we can do it while sitting on the couch next to each other why cant we do it online? If you are protecting the achievements(only thing i could come up with) turn em off for online franchises, no one cares.  My brother moved to texas and now we cant play.  Please patch or update.

Message 1 of 2 (205 Views)

Re: Online Franchises, EA PLS Help

Community Manager
@LegacyPlayer85

I'll share your request to the team (I've seen it mentioned here and there throughout the year). Personally, I think the thought process behind this is that most people will play an online H2H game against their friend when they want to choose more than 1 team they want to play with. Most Franchise users are committed to building up a single team and choosing multiple teams is more geared towards the hardcore users that want to play offline franchises.

A workaround you could do right now is to game share to multiple Gamertag accounts you could create but you'd have to remember all the login information for them. You have to also hope your teams are scheduled to face off each other in the season each year (only real way to guarantee more matchups is choosing the same teams in a certain division).

I don't think it's something the development team is purposely leaving out, but more of an omission where they had a game feature envisioned a certain way and players are requesting to play it in a different direction. The amount of requests could be very limited too, which is why you don't see it yet.

I'll see a ton of great features players are requesting throughout this whole year, such as yours. The problem is where do you put that on the list of the thousands of great ideas players everyone wants? One factor you have to consider is how many players actually want that idea. Like I said, I've seen this mentioned here and there and if we get some more vocalization around this it can help remind them it's a highly requested feature. This is why these forums are a great place, because we can see just how many players are interested in certain discussions.

Hope your brother is okay in Texas, thanks for stopping by the forums!
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)