Ones eliminator goalies.... Also online gameplay issues...

by FloundinatorQQ

Original Post

Ones eliminator goalies.... Also online gameplay issues...

★★★ Guide

You would think that the goalies in one's eliminators would be harder to score on... No they are almost lifeless 95% of the shots taken are goals... Almost pointless to play, no skill needed to play or advance... Very disappointing...

Forechecking is super unbalanced, hard to knock opponents off the puck, yet when I have the puck, I get knocked off it super easily... Same goes for poke checking... I constantly get poked from behind by AI, they manage to poke perfectly and I lose the puck. Everytime I used to do it, tripping 100% of the time. 

Please transfer the BAP progression system to EASHL/drop-ins... The preset classes are okay, but they're getting bland... Making it boring. Also 90% of the items hot through hockey bags is music,  horn sounds, other nonsensical things IMO. I really miss the format of NHL 14... Bring back stick flex, skate blade length. Take away all the extra things that have been added, that no one wants... Why they were introduced into NHL still has me scratching my head... 

Message 1 of 2 (335 Views)

Re: Ones eliminator goalies.... Also online gameplay issues...

Eliminator goalies are intentionally bad to reward better puck possession and smarter defence; nobody can knock my grinder off the puck, maybe you just haven't found your perfect build yet?

Strength plays a huge role in this game so you need to beef your guy up if you want to knock people clean off the puck - poking is never recommended anyway so learn from those trips; if you absolutely HAVE to use your stick, do a stick lift.

I wish they would go back to custom player builds but everyone complained about the short snipers who skated circles around them so I highly doubt we'll see their return and the new meta (alongside the team just refusing to fix rebounds and goalie deke logic) is already bad enough

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 2 (307 Views)