Re: One Way to Ban Some Hackers...

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Accepted Solution

One Way to Ban Some Hackers...

[ Edited ]
Champion

Why not go to a player database site such as (removed) sort the list in descending order by SPM, track and manually observe the top players on that list, and automatically ban them when hacks are seen. In fact, players with 10,000+ SPM should automatically be banned because that's impossible without boosting from dozens of enemy soldiers.

(Mod edit- name and shame list removed)

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 2 (349 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

@SterlingARCH3R

Name and shame is not allowed on the forums per the forum rules. I have therefor edited your post and removed your list, please do not do it again.

As for the topic at hand, if you have any players suspected of cheating to report, please see this page here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment and submit as much proof as possible.

If you have any cheats or websites dedicated to them and so on to report, please see this page here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-report-cheat-hack-scam-websites-to-ea and submit as much info as possible.

Also note, EA does action cheaters on a daily basics. It may sometimes take time to get them all but in time they are all caught. Methods of which EA finds and tracks cheaters is kept private for security reasons but trust me on this anti-cheat teams know what they are doing and they have databases of their own with much more accurate info then any other site. Then there is also anti-cheat systems in place such as FairFight and so on. Player sites may not always be as accurate as they seem compared to internal databases but again the teams in charge know what they are doing.

What you can do in the meantime is help in the fight and report any suspected players by the methods provided above. TOS investigates this reports and actions players accordingly depending on their findings so do it as much as possible and it does make a difference.

I will now close/lock this thread as the question has been answered and to avoid future name and shame.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (402 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@SterlingARCH3R

Name and shame is not allowed on the forums per the forum rules. I have therefor edited your post and removed your list, please do not do it again.

As for the topic at hand, if you have any players suspected of cheating to report, please see this page here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment and submit as much proof as possible.

If you have any cheats or websites dedicated to them and so on to report, please see this page here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-report-cheat-hack-scam-websites-to-ea and submit as much info as possible.

Also note, EA does action cheaters on a daily basics. It may sometimes take time to get them all but in time they are all caught. Methods of which EA finds and tracks cheaters is kept private for security reasons but trust me on this anti-cheat teams know what they are doing and they have databases of their own with much more accurate info then any other site. Then there is also anti-cheat systems in place such as FairFight and so on. Player sites may not always be as accurate as they seem compared to internal databases but again the teams in charge know what they are doing.

What you can do in the meantime is help in the fight and report any suspected players by the methods provided above. TOS investigates this reports and actions players accordingly depending on their findings so do it as much as possible and it does make a difference.

I will now close/lock this thread as the question has been answered and to avoid future name and shame.

Message 2 of 2 (403 Views)