Re: Old Sims in Town

by themummyof4

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
Make friends with an npc, cook, nurse, etc, enough so that they stop going to work usually a younger npc will replace them.
Message 11 of 37 (1,235 Views)

★★★★ Expert
I'm trying that now...all my workers are ancient, and just won't retire...my handsome Lancelot is desperate for a wife...!
Message 12 of 37 (1,207 Views)

★★★ Guide
Same in my game, the city feels like a giant old people's home. So weird! Apparently humanity ages way quicker than we thought 😁
Message 13 of 37 (1,174 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Try checking out a different area of town.  For me, Parkside and Downtown are full of old people but Market Square has normal adults.  I've found that each area cycles at a slightly different rate

Message 14 of 37 (1,167 Views)

★★★ Guide
I noticed that as well. But ofer all there are still A LOT of old people. But also it doesn't bother me too much...
Message 15 of 37 (1,165 Views)

★★★★ Expert
The weird thing is that there are old people with plumbobs everywhere as well!! Aarrgh, it's getting a bit creepy now....!!
Message 16 of 37 (1,143 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

unsure if the image will size down but I made this for my friends recently...

Geriatric Expansion Pack

(yeah I'm plagued by elderly, it's so depressing) 

Message 17 of 37 (1,132 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Amazing!! @Here4Snacks, how did you do that???
Message 18 of 37 (1,122 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@themummyof4 Ha! Just glad to read someone else has the expansion pack Disappointed

I took screenies of the game on my ipad, uploaded them to PC, cropped on MSpaint (lol such an underrated program IMHO) then fiddled with picmonkey to make the strip to save me complaining about the overwhelming abundance of elderly in my game to my pals.

Message 19 of 37 (1,117 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Thanks...any idea how to impose a Sims picture into a real photo?
Message 20 of 37 (1,111 Views)