Re: Old Sims in Town

by PuspitaHassei

Original Post

Old Sims in Town

★★ Newbie

So I've been playing for a few weeks now and I'm on my third or fourth generation of sims, and I'm trying to find partners for them that aren't other user's sims (because I want to be able to move them in), and all the NPC sims in my town are seniors. Is there a way to check a box somewhere and make NPCs have children and almost resupply the people in town? Bella Goth has been here for probably 100 years at this point!

Message 1 of 37 (4,335 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Drives me potty too...most of them were ancient when I started...
Actually, my Sims successfully married coworkers, like the other chef, the other office worker, and the other dj...
Message 2 of 37 (4,311 Views)

Never tried this myself, but wouldn't it be possible to make a new Sim to add to the household?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 37 (4,282 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Yes, you can, although it costs some coins, and I feel it's way less fun...some off the staff are actually really good looking, so quite fun to chat them up...!
Message 4 of 37 (4,271 Views)

★ Guide
but if we add new sims using ticket, they will not have upbringing trait right? I never try to make sims, i always promote hehehe.

since last update I found some new young NPC.. and totally happy one of them have purple hair hahahaha.
Message 5 of 37 (4,253 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Most of the npc sims in my game seem to be elders at this point too. Plus they seem to age super fast. One of my sims went through the Doctor career and she had 3 nurses throughout the story because they kept aging out... The coworker from the fashion career aged into an elder though never left. Yet at the same time the coworker in the restaurant seems to be staying forever young. I'm starting to wonder if she's secretly a vampire lol.

Message 6 of 37 (4,227 Views)

★ Guide
LOL!!!!

Yeah, one Sim in the marketing office went grey overnight. Poor gal.
Message 7 of 37 (4,186 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert
Ouch, I just worked out that there's this guy who was a good NPC friend of my very first Sim. The guy was old and grey...
Now he's still around, talking in the office with my seventh generation chap...
If a generation is 40 years, that means the guy is 240 years old..!!!
First picture is first guy, second one was today...
Message 8 of 37 (4,164 Views)

★ Guide

LOL! He's a Papaw for sure!

Message 9 of 37 (4,110 Views)

★★★★ Expert
All coworkers around town are now old and grey...probably because I live in England where it seems quite common/acceptable to work till you're well in your eighties...!!
Maybe I should say I live in the Netherlands, they would all retire before they look old...
I seriously need new coworkers, I have growing up kids who need spouses...!
Message 10 of 37 (4,104 Views)