Re: Oh Come On I don't Want to Unlock Them

by infantyman9244

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide
https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/take-two-sues-gta-online-modder-for-150000/

People will pay to get ahead, plain and simple. And yea, might take forever, but logging in, donating a card and then logging off is super easy. Get 40 customers and I'm making 40 bucks a day from epics. Trust me when I say people will be glad to do so.
Message 11 of 15 (310 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Good point. Opening up an account is free. You can keep hundred of them acting as an epic pool and trade people with real money.

Message 12 of 15 (300 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I'm pretty sure that it is possible to notice if somebody is creating so many accounts all from the same IP address/IP range. And if it is possible to detect that, it is possible to block accounts.

People will probably try this, yes. It's not like there aren't any counter measurements though.

Message 13 of 15 (282 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Incidentally, coming from the World of Tanks scene (a game which is, I promise you, MUCH longer and more painful to grind); that game has a cesspit community of account buyers/sellers. People absolutely WILL grind accounts to insane levels just to sell them/the stuff associated with them. Wargaming has spoken out against that multiple times, even to the point of it appearing as a pre-battle message in-client. It's harder to crack down on it than you might think.

With Rivals? Give them to chance, it'll happen.

Message 14 of 15 (262 Views)

★ Guide
Remember when you level up you start to unlock everything even the stuff you really don't want. Trust me I know.😒
Message 15 of 15 (252 Views)