Oh Come On I don't Want to Unlock Them

★★★★ Guide

boo

QQ图片20190206214221.jpg

When can we give away epics?

Message 1 of 15 (820 Views)

Re: Oh Come On I don't Want to Unlock Them

★★ Guide
I have 100+ cards reach for Scarab, flame tank, and a few others that I'm never going to use
Message 2 of 15 (781 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
theres a stigma for using scarabs simply because they are the new player smasher unit. But in reality, they take a LOT of skill to use well against a good player. But they will probably never see a buff because of the carnage they reek on new players =/
Message 3 of 15 (777 Views)

★★ Guide
Maybe it's just cause I always have at least one ranged unit, but I'm so happy to see any player that uses Scarabs. Literally never had a problem with them and never plan on using them.
Message 4 of 15 (771 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

It shuts down challenge battles

I only have 1 card if I can give it away it's gone

Message 5 of 15 (755 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@xrmiao4 wrote:

When can we give away epics?

Yes, seriously. This needs to happen.

Message 6 of 15 (741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

No =p because then people will make fake accounts, grind crates and gift cards for real money. Don't give players a chance to exploit the system because they will 100% of the time.

Message 7 of 15 (735 Views)

★★★★ Pro

What exactly do you mean? You need to be in the same clan to receive anything. It should be very easy to detect if a person has multiple accounts who are active in the same clan.

Message 8 of 15 (731 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Simple. You give me 40 bucks and I'll get you 40 epics. I'll make a new account, grind to tib, get some free crates and then join your alliance, donate to you, and toss the account
Message 9 of 15 (729 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@BattaIia wrote:
Simple. You give me 40 bucks and I'll get you 40 epics. I'll make a new account, grind to tib, get some free crates and then join your alliance, donate to you, and toss the account

It's not that simple. If for example you could only donate one Epic card per day, it would take an eternity to transfer all those cards to another account. Also, I don't know about your world, but in my world people don't give money to random strangers on the Internet. :-P

Message 10 of 15 (727 Views)