Offline bots

by lazyhsranch

Original Post

Re: Offline bots

★★ Novice

DICE, why not to add "bots' as DLC? You can get money, players can play all maps and everyone will be happy!

Message 11 of 15 (1,400 Views)

@erothamur 

Development for BF1 has long since ended and you already jave an offline bot mode in the form of single player campaigns. BFV also has the Practice Range and Combined Arms

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 12 of 15 (1,388 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I bought every DLC, man. And I want to play in them all, but guess what? I can't play in them because community of BF1 horribly low and most modes and maps are empty. Maybe you can find for me players, eh? Right now, looks like, I spend money for nothing! And why community of BF series is so blind, what they can't see it and still supporting games which works only one season?
BFV I do not want to buy, because after a year it will be empty dead game as others.

Message 13 of 15 (1,358 Views)

★★ Novice

And here you are God dam right , same thing I payed for all dlc and I want to play all , can you find right now servers with people playing air superiority in bf4 ?

Don't think so .

And they don't even want to make money selling bf bots like dlc .

Message 14 of 15 (463 Views)

Hero
@EndThls Please don't necro posts here, but feel free to open a new on on this topic.

For what it's worth though, I found both Air Superiority and Chainlink servers recently on Xbox (previously gave up on ever unlocking the gadget and gun you need those modes for so it was a nice surprise).

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 15 of 15 (453 Views)