Offline Galactic Assault

by Gamerwill2002

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Offline Galactic Assault

★★ Novice

Will we ever be able to get to play galactic assault offline as I really want to be able to play it offline 

Message 1 of 2 (984 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Offline Galactic Assault

Hello there @Gamerwill2002

I am very happy to see that arcade is being used by a lot of players. Sometimes I hop in and just enjoy killing AI instead of players! But indeed, some other gamemodes would be cool.

In some community transmission, they have stated that they will bring a new large-scale game mode to the arcade. So this means that we can expect an update in the future!

It is however good to keep in mind that the AI bots in arcade are hard to program to play the objective. They therefore have stated that they will not give the exact gamemode GA to arcade, but some other large gamemode which works better with the bots.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,012 Views)

All Replies

Re: Offline Galactic Assault

Hello there @Gamerwill2002

I am very happy to see that arcade is being used by a lot of players. Sometimes I hop in and just enjoy killing AI instead of players! But indeed, some other gamemodes would be cool.

In some community transmission, they have stated that they will bring a new large-scale game mode to the arcade. So this means that we can expect an update in the future!

It is however good to keep in mind that the AI bots in arcade are hard to program to play the objective. They therefore have stated that they will not give the exact gamemode GA to arcade, but some other large gamemode which works better with the bots.

Message 2 of 2 (1,013 Views)