Official EA Help complaints procedure

by snowdonjoe123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Official EA Help complaints procedure

★★★ Newbie

Not sure exactly where to post this, hopefully this is right. 

Im looking for a way to make a complaint regarding my experience with EA Help chat support, I had an issue around connectivity within ultimate team, the advisor I spoke to then gave me troubleshooting steps that caused me to lose my career saves then the advisor disappeared then marked the case as resolved without checking with me or even signing off. I tried to contact back to complain to the chat team but conveniently the chat transcript stops just before the advisor provided the steps, there’s a 15 minute period between when the transcript ends and when the chat ended which I checked from the times the case details email, of which I’ve had a few today and they’ve all been sent immediately.

While speaking to a supervisor about what happened I asked them to check their knowledge base to see if ANY of their support articles had any steps that involved the steps I was provided and was told that none do, this shows the advisor essentially went rouge and deliberately told me to do something that would cause this despite me asking them if this would happen, because the transcript ends early I was told there is nothing that can be done. 

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone from the EA community team would read this and reply, especially given the attitude shown by all of the chat team has been at best dismissive and at worst just straight up rude, hardly what you’d expect from a customer support team

Message 1 of 5 (394 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Official EA Help complaints procedure

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @snowdonjoe123.

Just so you are aware, it is not possible for an adviser to edit a chat to delete or remove content from it. If you were using chat to speak with an adviser then the full chat history will be there. There is nothing which we can do on AHQ in relation to handling a complaint, as such if you wish to make a complaint then you will need to speak with our live support team.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (356 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
This is the ea customer support team these days. That’s how they are. You. Can get hacked and lose all your players they’ll get your account back believe or not but say oooooo we can’t get your players back.
Message 2 of 5 (372 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @snowdonjoe123.

Just so you are aware, it is not possible for an adviser to edit a chat to delete or remove content from it. If you were using chat to speak with an adviser then the full chat history will be there. There is nothing which we can do on AHQ in relation to handling a complaint, as such if you wish to make a complaint then you will need to speak with our live support team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing and it said I'm level6 and I'm level9 this game is a cheat and when I've built one harvester they have already sending there big troops at me how can that be when I have not even had the chance to build anything this is a joke so much for a free play game you cheat us when we are doing good without buying much that's unfair

Message 4 of 5 (335 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @buntman4, this thread is in relation to FIFA 19 and from your post I would assume that your issue is with C&C: Rivals. If that is correct then let me know and I'll move your post to the appropriate forum.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (328 Views)