Re: Oceania Dice Servers

by Assassinatorgrz

Original Post

Oceania Dice Servers

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I recently had to get a refund after purchasing premium pass, I've had it for about a week and not once I had the chance to play any new DLC Maps, which is quite sad cause I do love battlefield 1.

My concerns are server maintenance and updates for the oceanic region have been forgotten about can you please bring them upto date so everyone can enjoy new DLC map rotation instead of the old ones that tend to keep showing up after every single round has finished.

Once this issue has been solved ill repurchase Premium pass and forget about the bad experience EA/DICE has giving me.

I also hope my previous feed back has reached the right ears and not ignored.

Thanks

DC.

Message 1 of 9 (3,587 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @deathcertif1cate!

Had you tried the specific DLC playlist on the automatic matchmaking menu? 

I'm pretty sure that DICE didn't forget about Oceania servers and it's putting all its effort to improve server quality, but considering the large amount of improvements that the game needs, we have to be patient, i'm the first being frustrated but there's nothing we can do about it. 

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 9 (3,566 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah I have tried everything to find DLC matches and servers to play on but no luck.

Someone at Dice/EA said to play on other servers such as North America and Asia which is a joke cause my ping will reach 150 to 200.

I can see all dlc maps on all other overseas servers but not in oceanic servers that is why I gave up on premium and canceled it.

Message 3 of 9 (3,561 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same issue, i love a good tdm, but can only play the default rotation because the tsnp oceana servers never have an players, so its sad that i have paid for the dlc maps yet cant play them.
Message 4 of 9 (3,530 Views)

@deathcertif1cateI'm sorry to hear that,We are all equally fond of the battlefield. There is only one DLC, and I think we should wait for the battlefield to get betterStandard smile

Message 5 of 9 (3,510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I dont mind waiting but for how long haha.

I have four private servers saved that I can play DLC maps on.

how ever DICE servers still have the old map rotation and non DLC maps to offer.

I dont understand why DICE wouldn't update their oceanic servers to allow DLC maps part of that rotation, so far the only way I can play DLC is by joining private rented servers

is this another way for EA/DICE to make money? if so please stop that non sense and update your map rotations on all oceanic servers and where ever else you have servers,

its not fair on people who purchased premium pass.

Thanks

DC

Message 6 of 9 (3,488 Views)

@deathcertif1cateI can understand your feelings,I think battlefield1 will become more and more complete, and the player who really loves it will stick to the end and see the perfect day!Wink

Message 7 of 9 (3,480 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Only hopes here haha Standard smile does EA look at all this though or we just wasting our time here?

Message 8 of 9 (3,472 Views)

★★★★ Novice

DICE PLEASE,

What the hell is the hold up on DLC maps rotation on your oceanic server they still show the old maps,

this is becoming a joke whats the point of premium pass if we cant play the content from new DLC's but

can only do so from private hosted servers that people have paid for. WTF Angry

Please Fix your map rotations on free public servers for new dlc maps.

Message 9 of 9 (3,416 Views)