Objectives do not reset when starting a new club

by rapheljmh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Objectives do not reset when starting a new club

★★★ Novice

I recently started a new club on FUT after I had deleted the old one. Little did I know that the objectives do not reset, which means that all the icon swaps, players, and starter objectives that I have completed in my old club, I cannot redo. It says that the objective was completed and the reward received when it is not, since this is a new club. This removes any incentive for me to play the game, since I will have to start from scratch (which is what I want) but without receiving rewards. I can no longer get the icon that I want from swaps, or get the packs from objectives which help out a lot when starting a new FUT, or get players from objectives. FUT should warn people of this before we delete our clubs, as there is pretty much no point in starting a new one after. I now have to delete my club and forget about this game.

Message 1 of 16 (11,263 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Objectives do not reset when starting a new club

Community Manager
Hi @rapheljmh,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (11,246 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @rapheljmh,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade
Message 2 of 16 (11,247 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Cade 

I have the exact same problem. Since this year's version of the game is the first time I try FUT, I decided to start a new team just to give it a go. I played like 20 matches and completed the most basic challenges/objectives.

But since I am new to FUT, I accidentally misunderstood some fundamentals to the game mode (most notably the advantage keeping bronze and silver players gives you in the Squad Building Challenges etc). Anyway, So, I decided to start everything from scratch, just to do it right the second time. However, I had no idea that not everything would be reset.

Without being able to redo objectives and earn some free packs in the beginning, the squad building process would take ages to go through. 

Please let me know if there is any way to fix this. To be honest, I'm very reluctant to ever start FUT again given the time I have to spend just to get up to an acceptable level.

Best,

Message 3 of 16 (11,080 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any new information about this problem ?

Message 4 of 16 (10,970 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 5 of 16 (10,819 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade I had the same problem what can I do about this
Message 6 of 16 (10,817 Views)

★ Novice

Me too @EA_Cade. Hope you could resolve this issue for me. Thank you! 

Message 7 of 16 (10,770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Cade 

If you could help me with the same problem that would be appreciated! 

Message 8 of 16 (10,658 Views)

The best solution to this problem is to make a new profile. I know it sucks, but EA does this to prevent coin distribution practices.

**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 16 (10,637 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do I create a new profile

Message 10 of 16 (10,379 Views)