OUTPERFORMED BY MUCH LOWER OVR TEAM

by Superman2069

Original Post

OUTPERFORMED BY MUCH LOWER OVR TEAM

★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Can’t fix bug ourselves, must be adequately managed via EA.
What happens when the bug occurs? Online Rivals. My team 98 overall (mostly 99, 98, & 97 players + 16 activated synergies). I play an (approx.) 87-89 overall team (most players 87-89), and the level of performance isn’t even close. This (approx.) 10 LOWER overall team, outskates my players, including incredible finesse moves impossible to make with such a low ovr team. This makes me believe that these numbers are ‘fake’ as per almost everything today. Make ZERO sense. After I kept losing (obviously outclassed by these inferior teams 😂🤦‍♂️), I then played an incredibly low ovr team, mostly all silver. INCREDIBLY so, I was a tad faster than they were! This is seriously totally out of whack / makes zero sense.
What do you expect to see? Efficient changes.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here RIVALS
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) No specific time
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Nothing else to add here.

Message 1 of 3 (539 Views)

Re: OUTPERFORMED BY MUCH LOWER OVR TEAM

Community Manager

Hi there, @Superman2069.

There's nothing built into the game to force lower-rated teams to outperform higher-rated teams. What mode is this happening in? Also, can you get some video of it? We'll review it for any issues. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 3 (515 Views)

Re: OUTPERFORMED BY MUCH LOWER OVR TEAM

Once players start hitting the high 80's, low 90's, there is barely any difference between them and 99OVR, especially when synergies are taken into account

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 3 (498 Views)