Not seeing servers only for certain modes: Outpost, Rush, Frontline, Domination

by Judge_Dredd_80

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

Other modes work fine and I can play the game.

I have tried:

-running the game as admin

-all the ports on my router are open

-resetting all the filtering settings (min amonut of players, regions etc.)

-repairing the game

Yesterday I missed out the daily assignment cause I could not find a sing game for Domination ;(

Message 1 of 5 (880 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not seeing servers only for certain modes: Outpost, Rush, Frontline, Dominat

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Rush and Outpost, are Limited Time only game modes, that are only available at certain times.

Domination and Frontlines were removed last week.
https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/188323/removal-of-frontlines-dom-megathread/p1
Being listed as an active assignment is a known bug, since they were not removed from the random daily assignment queues after the game modes were removed.
(but as I said, Frontlines can be played via Grand Operations as a Day 3 mode)

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (851 Views)

All Replies

Re: Not seeing servers only for certain modes: Outpost, Rush, Frontline, Dominat

★★★ Guide

None of those game modes are available(right now).

Except Frontlines, but you have to find it as a Day 3 via Grand Operations.

Message 2 of 5 (869 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Are u sure?

Also there was a Assignment to get 1000 pts on Domination yesterday, however I could not find any match ;(

Also if they are not available why I can still filter them in the server browser Frown

I talked to Customer Support as well and they were not telling me I should not see those modes.

Message 3 of 5 (861 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Rush and Outpost, are Limited Time only game modes, that are only available at certain times.

Domination and Frontlines were removed last week.
https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/188323/removal-of-frontlines-dom-megathread/p1
Being listed as an active assignment is a known bug, since they were not removed from the random daily assignment queues after the game modes were removed.
(but as I said, Frontlines can be played via Grand Operations as a Day 3 mode)

Message 4 of 5 (852 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for that. Funny thing is I spoke to CE representative before via chat and he was troubleshooting with me, like he did not know about this neither...

I am a bit confused why those are still selectable in-game and why there are daily assignments in rotation for those modes...

Message 5 of 5 (823 Views)