Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Not seeing servers only for certain modes: Outpost, Rush, Frontline, Dominat

by Judge_Dredd_80

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not seeing servers only for certain modes: Outpost, Rush, Frontline, Domination

★ Apprentice

Not seeing servers only for certain modes: Outpost, Rush, Frontline, Domination

Other modes work fine and I can play the game.

I have tried:

-running the game as admin

-all the ports on my router are open

-resetting all the filtering settings (min amonut of players, regions etc.)

-repairing the game

Yesterday I missed out the daily assignment cause I could not find a sing game for Domination ;(

Message 1 of 5 (161 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not seeing servers only for certain modes: Outpost, Rush, Frontline, Dominat

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Rush and Outpost, are Limited Time only game modes, that are only available at certain times.

Domination and Frontlines were removed last week.
https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/188323/removal-of-frontlines-dom-megathread/p1
Being listed as an active assignment is a known bug, since they were not removed from the random daily assignment queues after the game modes were removed.
(but as I said, Frontlines can be played via Grand Operations as a Day 3 mode)

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (132 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

None of those game modes are available(right now).

Except Frontlines, but you have to find it as a Day 3 via Grand Operations.

Message 2 of 5 (150 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Are u sure?

Also there was a Assignment to get 1000 pts on Domination yesterday, however I could not find any match ;(

Also if they are not available why I can still filter them in the server browser Frown

I talked to Customer Support as well and they were not telling me I should not see those modes.

Message 3 of 5 (142 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Rush and Outpost, are Limited Time only game modes, that are only available at certain times.

Domination and Frontlines were removed last week.
https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/188323/removal-of-frontlines-dom-megathread/p1
Being listed as an active assignment is a known bug, since they were not removed from the random daily assignment queues after the game modes were removed.
(but as I said, Frontlines can be played via Grand Operations as a Day 3 mode)

Message 4 of 5 (133 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Thanks for that. Funny thing is I spoke to CE representative before via chat and he was troubleshooting with me, like he did not know about this neither...

I am a bit confused why those are still selectable in-game and why there are daily assignments in rotation for those modes...

Message 5 of 5 (104 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help