Not getting squad battle rewards.

by OILMASTER123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not getting squad battle rewards.

★★★ Newbie

I preorder the deluxe version of nhl 20 and all seems to be going well. I only finished semi pro 1 in squad battles this week, but I still want the reward. It says previous season results processing, but its been like that for a while. What should I do?

Message 1 of 19 (24,517 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not getting squad battle rewards.

Community Manager

@Hawkster06 @OILMASTER123 @TTZ_Dipsy 

There is a 24 hour processing time from when the seasons end and when the rewards are awarded. Seasons usually end on 2 PM PDT, so rewards are awarded at 2 PM PDT the next day.

https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/news/chel-notes-hockey-ultimate-team

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 19 (24,413 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Semi-Pro is fairly far, are you sure you haven't played all your games? How long have you been waiting for, give or take a few hours? Up to 8 matches can be played in one day with replays (10 for Influencers/game Changers, apparently).

If you need to wait longer than 24 hours and still don't see any changes I suggest you make contact with an EA Game Advisor; they should be able to point you in the right direction. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 19 (24,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TTZ_Dipsy I played most of the games, but I don't think I played 8 games a day. It's been about 18 hours and it still says previous results processing.
Message 3 of 19 (24,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure if I'm lost, but for me it said "rewards available" on the squad battle tile, but I can't find the rewards anywhere

Message 4 of 19 (24,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Hawkster06 took 20 minutes but the things loaded into my inbox
Message 5 of 19 (24,441 Views)

Community Manager

@Hawkster06 @OILMASTER123 @TTZ_Dipsy 

There is a 24 hour processing time from when the seasons end and when the rewards are awarded. Seasons usually end on 2 PM PDT, so rewards are awarded at 2 PM PDT the next day.

https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/news/chel-notes-hockey-ultimate-team

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 19 (24,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got the pack at 24 hours after.

Message 7 of 19 (24,398 Views)

Squad battle points!

★ Novice

Hello!

Now I have a little question about Squad battle points, it seems that always when I come back to the "My ranking" on the squad battle page that I lost some points. Now I am on Pro 3 when I have already past it earlier today :/ What is going on, is that a bug?

/Regards Marty again

Message 8 of 19 (24,181 Views)

Re: Squad battle points!

★★★ Newbie

That’s because the standing are constantly changing. Other players are passing you and moving further in the rankings. You must continue to play to either maintain or increase your rank. 

Message 9 of 19 (24,137 Views)

No rewards

★ Novice

Why is there no solo bsttle or competitiive season rewards?

Message 10 of 19 (24,075 Views)