Re: Not earning battlepacks or my scraps

by RanzigeRidder2

Original Post

★★★★ Expert

@Navigando; Unfortunately, whatever fix has been rolled out this still is not solved! I played last night after you wrote this message, I earned a battlepack......and it's gone! I did not get a chance to open it, and it's not listed as an unopened battlepack.

My scrap amount also still is at the same level, although I should have received again the daily scraps for first match and first win.

Message 11 of 19 (585 Views)

★ Guide

Yep today logged in the bf1 in server first was the same like all other days after 2 deaths i got my battlepack system back to normal ! 

All now work fine and is up to date Standard smile 

Thanks for fix ! 

Message 12 of 19 (580 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Ok good to hear it works now for you. I will check again tonight.

Did you also retrospectively get the stuff that you should have gotten during the period it was broken? 

Message 13 of 19 (572 Views)

★★ Pro
Hi @RanzigeRidder2,
I read that not all the players have fixed, maybe this evening will be al ok, but an unofficial fix is tu purchase a battlepack, 200 scraps is sufficient, and you'll found the new battlepack and the others (I tried with a PS4 and XBOX and it worked don't know pc)

Navigando
If it was useful, please Grant XP and accept this Answer as Solution
[I do not work for EA!]
Message 14 of 19 (567 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@RanzigeRidder2 yes, you will get every BP and scrap that you have earned before.

@Navigando, in addition to your solution, you don´t even have to use your scraps.

Simply select a number of Battlepacks to buy in your store, but do not pay and confirm when you´re asked to.

Just go back and abort the transaction, your Battlepacks will appear in the loading screen of any server.

I´ve done that twice now, it works Standard smile

Message 15 of 19 (553 Views)

★ Guide

YES I GOT 6 battlepacks in game who was earned aswell and all scraps Standard smile 

Message 16 of 19 (550 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Thanks all, I will check again once more tonight and otherwise try the workaround.

I was trying to save up scraps as much as possible in order to get the Dud Club puzzle pieces whenever they become available either in the next revision or in the scraps exchange. With all these issues they should give them for free to me Wink

Message 17 of 19 (538 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I logged on today 10/25 and all my scraps and earned battlepacks were there.

Message 18 of 19 (521 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Yes it was fixed for me too, but not after I had to do the trick of selecting to buying  a BP. But when I did that and started a match the BP's and missing scraps were there.

Message 19 of 19 (511 Views)