Re: Not counting kills to unlock Ribeyrolls

by Unverch

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not counting kills to unlock Ribeyrolls

★★★★★ Newbie
So I've been trying to unlock Ribeyrolles 1918 Factory and I need to perform 50 kills with the automatico M1918 factory but kills aren't even counting
I earned a service star with the automatico and yet not achieved ????
I get I need to complete the second condition but I've seen people on youtube and it shows after each kill /50 what they've achieved.
I don't get it, what's wrong ?
Message 1 of 17 (2,982 Views)

Accepted Solution

@aTriple95

Do you even own "Premium Pass" or "They Shall Not Pass DLC"?

You need to own one of these things to unlock this Weapon, cause it's a part of the TSNP DLC.

Otherwise you'r not able to unlock it at all!

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 12 of 17 (3,529 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
This has happened to me also, you need to complete the 2nd condition first, mine was counting until end of a round then it would go back to 0.if that doesn't not work plcontact EA, they have fixed few other issues I had pretty fast.
Message 2 of 17 (2,901 Views)

★★ Guide

You also need 20 headshots with the MP18 Optical. All of the weapon unlocks are two parts if i remember right.

Message 3 of 17 (2,952 Views)

★★ Guide

Found this link. If third party links are not acceptable here I'm sorry, please delete if not admin approved. https://pvplive.net/c/battlefield-1-unlock-new-dlc-guns-faster 

Message 4 of 17 (2,951 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I know I need 20 headshots , but first condition I already finished but not showing that it was done
Didn't complete the second one yet.
Message 5 of 17 (2,945 Views)

★ Guide
Start with the 2nd one, and then try the head shots. Let me know if it doesn't work.
Message 6 of 17 (2,942 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Alright
Tho , there is another weapon in scout class it counts my kills to unlock it like shows 14/100 for example not sure how much .
But that assault one isn't showing anything lol
Message 7 of 17 (2,939 Views)

★★ Guide

I know this may be a silly a silly question but I've done it before. Are you sure you are using the factory variant? As was also mentioned, try the second mission and see if it shows then. Contacting EA support after the MP18 headshots are completed letting them know the automatico didn't register may allow them to help you.  Also, what platform are you playing on? Might help others in the same situation to know. PC version unlocked right away for me.

Message 8 of 17 (2,937 Views)

★ Guide
On two out of four classes I had a same glitch, I had to do second assignment first. Just and fyi
Message 9 of 17 (2,926 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Makes sense , I'm playing on ps4 thanks buddy
And yes factory
Message 10 of 17 (2,915 Views)