Re: Not able to collect rewards in tournament that's now ended

by Totynation

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not able to collect rewards in tournament that's now ended

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
Summarize your bug Weekend tournament would not allow me to claim my rewards. Only continue or reset tournament, both requiring use of FIFA currency. Tournament ended and I did not receive any rewards despite spending FIFA currency to continue tournament and got to 11 wins. The claim rewards button was grayed out when going into it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to tournament
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't claim rewards earned, only pay more to continue or start over
What do you expect to see? Option to collect the rewards earned

USer id - 398865

Message 1 of 4 (408 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
The Gauntlet is simple, win as many games (up to 25) as you can and 'buy out' before you hit your 3rd loss. If you are on 2 losses consider cashing out instead of risking a third loss as you'll have to buy back in with FP/WT vouchers with no rewards to show for your efforts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (416 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
did you lose all three matches?
Message 2 of 4 (394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost the 3 matches (after winning 11 matches) and still was not able to claim my rewards without either continuing or restarting which both cost me FIFA points. 

The rewards button was grayed out and only had option to continue or restart.   I did not have option to take my rewards earned to date.

Message 3 of 4 (386 Views)

Champion (Retired)
The Gauntlet is simple, win as many games (up to 25) as you can and 'buy out' before you hit your 3rd loss. If you are on 2 losses consider cashing out instead of risking a third loss as you'll have to buy back in with FP/WT vouchers with no rewards to show for your efforts.
Message 4 of 4 (417 Views)