[Not a bug] No new quests

by soph_fifa

Original Post

Re: No new quests

Quests run out, with new updates new quest come in. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 51 of 58 (639 Views)

Re: [Open] No new quests

EA app Team
Hi everyone

Thanks for the feedback on this! We have added new quests for you if you are level 20 or higher.

There's a new Wedding Quest as well Standard smile

Find the details here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-May-2nd-2018-Patch-Notes/m-p/67779...

Hope you enjoy them!
-Mai
Message 52 of 58 (583 Views)

★ Guide
yay totally enjoy it!! thank you very much.

from 12 quests now already reduce to 10. but I think it will take looong time before I can finished them all Standard smile
Message 53 of 58 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Love the new quests and the shiny new bathroom items that came with the update. Thanks!
Message 54 of 58 (548 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It shows I have a quest but when I click on it, nothing is actually there. My app has already been updated.
Message 55 of 58 (446 Views)

★ Apprentice
The way quests refresh immediately gives the impression there are an infinite amount or a large number of them. If the plan is only to have a limited number it would be nice to give the player a message saying "all quests completed!" when they hit the "quests" button.

There are a ton of items in very high amounts of simcash and quests are the only sure way to receive, a little of, it. The quests should be more available. Freemium does have free in it, otherwise it would just be premium.
Message 56 of 58 (400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No new quests for a few days level 29

Message 57 of 58 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

As was previously mentioned, you can run out of quests.  Also, some quests have prerequisites. 

The game says I have 5 quests left but it only shows 2 available (that are impossible for me to finish)

I just ignore quests since I can't complete a career collection, I completed them all long before that was a quest, and I can't buy a top, I bought all of them long ago.

Message 58 of 58 (331 Views)